Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dreamer



I've been called a dreamer many times over and over. I'm constantly thinking and dreaming of all the potential that exists in the world. When I read the following words, they really spoke to me, reminding me to continue taking risks and to follow my dreams. Enjoy...

I will not die an unlived life.

I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.

I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise.

I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on to fruit.

- Dawna Markova

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I love this passage! How inspiring and beautifully written. Congratulations again on your awesome studio! Hope to see you again soon! - Mia

Anonymous said...

Your blog has got to be the most moving blog out there! I just well up with tears every time I visit - happy tears, mind you. Everything you write is so honest and beautiful, and I love the quotes you've included. Thank you!

Sharon Tessandori said...

Thanks so much for your kind words! I love the comments :-)