Monday, August 29, 2011

i yoga


I do yoga.
I teach yoga.
I talk yoga.
I live yoga.

To do better.
To teach better.
To talk better.
To live better.

Yoga doesn't make me perfect. Or better than anyone else.
This doesn't mean it's the only way, the right way, or the wrong way.
Yoga is just my way, my path to expand my consciousness.
To be more awake, alive, and aware.
To open my heart.

Yoga helps me to be a tender human bean.
It helps me figure out my body, my mind, my heart, passions, my purpose, my relationships and how I interact and Be in them.

Today my beloved Mama has surgery at 10:45. I am one of many daughters feeling a range of emotions. She is one of many Mama's feeling a range of emotions.

It's times like these when I can feel the inherent oneness of everything and everyone. When we drop the story, the situation, the circumstances we are the same.

We all desire to be safe, to be loved, to live in health and joy.

We are indeed all the same.

Wishing you all things love and joy today.

No comments: