Saturday, May 14, 2011

workshops with Leeann Carey


Hellloooo Saturday! I was at the studio late last night as we hosted our very first workshop with Leeann at Barefoot Works. I gotta say.....it was good. Really, really good.

I have spoken with Leeann on the phone. We have emailed. I get her newsletter (with amazing articles written by the mentors on her team). I get a kick out of the updated they all list on facebook. I find the videos that she posts online super informative and helpful.

But having her at the studio and witnessing her in action was pretty cool friends. She's been doing this a long time and the way she was able to work with students one-on-one was nothing short of inspiring.

At the end of the workshop students whispered to me, "Wow that was great." And, "She is good." Then there was the general glow in the eyes that lets me know that students got something from the workshop that truly benefited them.

It's not too late and you too can still get in on the yoga love this weekend. Leeann is teaching a free class today from 11:00 - 12:45 and leading her signature workshop Bend 2 Mend from 2:30 - 6:30. If you decide to gift yourself with a day of yoga just bring cash or a check for payment.

Hope to see you later. And if not, may your Saturday be filled with goodness. :)

No comments: