Monday, November 15, 2010

rumi lovefest


I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh
To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you.
~Rumi

Yep the Rumi lovefest continues. As I said on Facebook earlier....
I'm mostly wanting to make soup, read Rumi, and write something.

Still lovin' my beautiful book of poetry I picked up in Asheville. It's serving as such inspiration. Passages like the one above stop me in my tracks. I've been writing faves in my journal then adding my own words.

Also been cooking more these days, which has been a delight. I really enjoy cooking but in the past I haven't made it a priority. Since I've been back from Tulum it's been one of the ways I'm grounding myself. If I didn't know better I'd think I was nesting....whatever that means. :)

We're into week two of new roof at the Big Blue House. The roof is complete and now they are starting on the gutters. And we're getting copper boxed gutters for our pretty pretty porch. Super excited about that.

Between the roofers and the plumber that's been at our house (long disgusting story, ick) for nearly six hours the past two days I'll be one happy yogini to have my house back to myself. As will two doggies....named Bella and Remy.

Sweet dreams dear friends...

PS - Above photo from...you guessed it yoga teacher training in Tulum (which I have dates scheduled for next year!). That's our altar. Beauty.

No comments: