Thursday, June 11, 2009

hi, it's me....



Just a little note to say "hi" and that I miss you all! I just got an email from a friend who said, "It's been quite over on your blog....just wanna make sure you are well."

So sweet. And funny to know that friends get a little worried when it's quite in blogland. She is not the first.

I just enjoyed my fifth day of sun and fun here in Florida. I'm here with Andy, my BF Liz and her boyfriend, Tony. We all made a pact to spend minimum time on the cell phone and Internet. We've all done amazingly well. I have to admit that it's been nice to unplug. I spent a lot of time with my trusty laptop, but the time apart has done both of us well. Plus I'm super excited to get back to work!

Tomorrow we're off to Orlando to Sea World, then up the coast to Savannah, then to Charleston. Yea, I know....pretty cool! Planning to get home Sunday night or Monday.

As I sit here typing the I have the Travel Channel on. I looked up and the little blonde beach gal (Bridget's Sexiest Beaches) is highlighting Tulum, the beautiful beach, and temalzcal. Hard to believe that in exactly ONE month I'll be there with the lovelies.

Yay for summer.
Yay for beach.
Yay for good friends.
And good times.

Hope the week has treated each of you well. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and teachin' some yoga!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
Glad you are enjoying the beach! That's where I am too! If you get as far up the coast as Pawleys, give me a buz, I know some great places here to chill and hang out!
Miss you guys at the studio, but will return sometime in July, depending on the wrist surgery thing.
Take care and keep enjoying your unplugged time!!!!
Irene