Monday, June 01, 2009

hello yogis


Hi All! Just a quick post to remind all that the Monday night yin yoga class is on hiatus through the summer. There is a chance we'll add it back to the schedule come fall. Beginning this Wednesday Sarah will be at the studio to guide all you yogis through class.

I'll be starting a class this Wednesday in an effort to continue to get all my stuff together. Looking forward to getting going on this systems class. Our call will take place during yin yoga class. Plus I've been teaching four to five classes on Wednesdays and while I loved it, I found myself getting home at 8:00feeling a bit whipped. So this works out perfectly!

Off to Richmond to babysit the three nieces while darlin' nephew goes to Cincy for some "not so much fun" appointments. Happy thoughts and juicy energy for the little one. And my sis.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Monday!

PS - No we don't normally dress our dogs in our t-shirts. That was when we had the awful ice storm and were without power for way too long. Poor doggies got so cold. I came home and found Andy had dressed them in UK shirts (of course). And we had to drive them around at times to keep em' warm. Yes, a rough life they live. :)

No comments: