Monday, May 19, 2008

i am i


"Come on! Open your mouth and sound off to the sky!
Shout loud at the top of your voice,
I AM I!
ME! I AM I!
And I may not know why
But I know that I like it.
Three cheers!
I AM I"
Dr. Seuss - Happy Birthday to You!

Yes, I'm 31...
Hip, Hip Hooray!
I imagine the 30's are gonna suit me just fine. ;-)
I was greeted with four phone calls with people happily singing before 8:00 a.m, practiced some yoga in the company of great gals, ate pad thai, AND had the best ice cream birthday cake EVER. Yes, a very happy day.

*Pic from today's workshop in Cincinnati with Doug Swenson.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! That pic of you, Debra, and Sarah is great!

bella said...

Happy birthday!
I'm toasting you from here.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope it was grand.
I realize that I emailed you and didn't say it but I am saying it now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! better late than never ;)