Friday, May 11, 2007

thank you

Thank you to each of you that come to class and give it your all. I can see your effort and I can feel your positive energy. Thank you to those that come to class even when you don't want to be there. Even if you've had a terrible day, a busy day, or a lovely day. You still show up, unroll your mat and do the work. Thank you for being such a friendly bunch of yogi's. When newbies show up for the first time, you always greet them with kind words and a friendly smile. Thank you for having the courage, discipline, willpower, and patience that it takes to practice yoga. Thank you for smiling, crying, and laughing during class. I'm so thrilled that you feel like Barefoot Works is a space where you can let your guard down and just be you. Thank you for allowing me to teach you. Thank you all for being the greatest teacher I've ever had. I learn from all of you everyday. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie! Thanks to you and Teresa too! No matter what kink of day I've had or how well I think I have done in class, I always feel great when I leave the studio. What a great environment and group of people! We all feel that we are lucky to have you all.