Tuesday, May 04, 2010

hellllooo


Greetings Yogis!

Feels like I've been away for a really long time. My trip to Kripalu last week with my brother was pretty amazing. I have pages and pages of notes and things I want to share. I met some special people and the teacher was phenomenal.

Since returning home I'm dealing with some challenges that have thrown me for a loop. When this happens I find myself needing to get quiet and deal with the rawness of emotions.

Which isn't easy for me (staying present with the sadness part). But I'm trying. And really making a conscious effort of applying so much of what I learned last week like waking early, doing a self massage, netti pot, cooking nutritious food, connecting to the earth and so forth. Doing the things I know I need to do to have a healthy mind and body.

So looking forward to getting back into the groove of things and getting back to teaching my classes. I do miss them....and you too. :)

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

PS - I still want to share about the last days of mine and Andy's cleanse which really worked out great in the end!

No comments: