Wednesday, May 19, 2010

birthday treat



"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others."
-Audrey Hepburn

I'm pretty excited to be celebrating my 33rd birthday today! I consider myself so very lucky for many reasons. One big reason being that each of you support me in doing what I truly adore.

I recently heard this quote, "When asked what gift he wanted for his birthday, the yogi replied: "I wish no gifts, only presence."

Today I am welcoming each of you to join me in celebrating my birthday with a FR*EE yoga class. I teach at 12:00 and 4:30. Would love for you to be present.

Cheers,
Sharon

PS - Andy has field day today and tomorrow! Such a BIG BIG day for him and the kids. Asking the weather to kindly cooperate with him. :)

2 comments:

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Happy, happy birthday Sharon! Thank you for the gift of YOU!

k.somerville said...

That's so nice. Thank you. Hope you are having a happy birthday.