Monday, July 20, 2009

maya tulum magic


My time in Tulum was cut a tiny bit short. I am such a blessed gal to have the time(s) there that I have. Here is a teeny tiny conversation I had with Pauline, the originator/owner of Maya Tulum (who happens to be from Lexington and went to UK)......

Me, "You have something very special here at Maya Tulum."
She, "The people that need to find us do."

Eleven of us found them and I'm quite certain our lives are either a little or a lot changed after being there.

I'm glad to be home and looking forward to teaching at my fave place....Barefoot Works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, all you yogis!
Who is that skinny chick in the white top next to you!
Sorry your time was cut short. Hope you are OK.
Miss you guys! May try to get in this week. Hand is doing well. Had surgery on Monday and am so happy with results so far!
Hope to see you soon!
irene

Sharon Tessandori said...

I know....doesn't Jeanne look amazing?!! Hot little thang...

Glad to hear that your hand is doing well. I can't wait to see you!