Friday, July 24, 2009

makes me happy


*How the top of the mountain was lit by the setting sun last night.
*The remains of a golden glow from Tulum....inner and outer.
*Getting back on schedule with work.
*Seeing people I haven't seen in a while at the studio.
*My mom and niece away on an adventure together.
*My brother-in-law.
*Seeing the movie "The Hangover" for the second time with my brother and sister. And laughing hysterically. Again.
*Planning for the rest of the year.
*Working out with Andy.
*The new website.....still.
*The thought of seeing my friends.
*A girls trip to Chicago this fall with Liz.
*My sister's strength.
*Meetings with people about the upcoming yoga teacher training. Dates coming this week.
*A new nephew that will be welcomed into the world next month.
One of my BFF's new website.
*The compassion of so many people I know and love.
*Walks with the doggies.
*Morning beach walks have gone back to morning cemetery walks. Both beautiful in there own ways. Could there be any greener place than in KY? And I still have birds singing to me on my walk. What more can a gal ask for?

Have a happy happy day!!

No comments: