Monday, July 06, 2009

beach books?


OMG, a whole week has passed! Crazy.....Lots of stuff going on these days and sadly I just haven't had time to hang out with Miss Blog.

But the very important question is....If you could take only one book to the beach, what one book would that be?

I'll have some extra time in Mexico this year and I'm hoping to get a good amount of reading in. I would LOVE to hear some of your faves!!

Have a sweet day. Don't forget that class is tomorrow at 6:15 and set to drumming. So cool! Come on out, even if you don't usually attend class on Tuesday evenings. I'm hoping to see a lot of you yogis! And following class is a workshop from 7:30-9:30!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have you read Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver? Not to heavy or light, and very inspiring. Have a WONDERFUL time in Tulum!