Thursday, April 16, 2009

thank-full


That pretty much sums up the past few days. I just got back from the coffee house where I enjoyed chamomile citrus tea and some time writing in my journal.

I'm not sure if it was the week off last week or this two week cleanse that I'm on, but I'm feeling quite inspired and deeply thank-full.

*Andy and I got to spend time together plus we got hang with his parents and brother which we hadn't for a while. It felt healing to just be with them fully.
*My house. I love it so. And I'm making a clear effort to keep the clutter away. Also doing the same for my car. Finally realizing that being surrounded by "stuff" is not so conducive to feeling peace-full.
*Babies galore! My sweet friend Kristy had a beautiful baby boy, my sis-in-law is having a bod, and my sister is having a girl in less than a month! Zoey Hazel Rose, how sweet is that name?!
*I love my job. I mean I really love it. I had a new gal this week and after class she came up to me and said "I can tell that you really love teaching." Wow. That blew me away A Lot. That I am lucky enough to be surrounded by such awesome peeps like yourself puts a smile on my face. I feel like such a lucky gal!
*We're halfway through yoga teacher training and I can't even explain how proud I am of all the trainees. You just wait....they are gonna knock your socks off by how wonderful they are. Such sweet souls that have forged great big bonds over the past few months. I'm thankful that I get to share the entire yoga picture with them.
*I'm almost over with day day four with no sugar (cane), caffeine, or dairy. I gotta tell ya, I'm feeling like a million bucks! I'm not sure if this is the "honeymoon" phase. I keep waiting to wake up and feel like a raging mad woman cause I haven't had coffee or chocolate. It hasn't happened yet. I've woke feeling refreshed and excited to start the day. Maybe there is something to eating all this fresh, live, earthy food? I'm determined to figure out which foods fuel my body best.
*We have two fabulous yoga teachers from Nashville teaching at the studio this Saturday AND I get to be a student!
*The sun came out today! And it's gonna be sunny for the next two days! After this winter, who couldn't be thankful for that?!
*AND I bought my ticket to Mexico AND I'm staying for two weeks! A week to lead the retreat and a week to retreat myself. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

Have a wonder-full Friday!

No comments: