Tuesday, April 14, 2009

spring cleaning


It seems that I have misplaced my planner...and today encountered my first ooopps when I showed up for a meeting that is actually scheduled for Thursday. I wondered why the place was so darn empty!

So now I have a little time before I go meet with my Mr. Tax Man. I'll be oh so happy when that's done and over with. The combination of being really busy and really procrastinating has resulted in me spending lots of hours looking/typing/analyzing numbers on Quickbooks. I've already decided that when I write the check to Uncle Sam I'll do so with a smile. No sense in writing a check and mumbling and grumbling about it. That's what I figure anyway. :)

I'm into my second sugar and coffee free day. Yay me! We have lots of Easter candy all over the house. Andy's sweet mom brought us our Easter baskets so for two days I had my fill of sugar and chocolate. I've been using my juicer and blender to make tasty drinks and eating fresh and whole foods. Also writing down what I eat and journaling about how I feel physically, mentally, and emotionally.

A few other gals from the studio are doing their own cleanse and we've been emailing one another with how it's going. It's great to have that support! I think that spring is such a good time to clean everything up. Planning to do some de-cluttering and organizing at the house also.

It was so great to have almost a whole week off to spend with Andy and family. I'm at the studio feeling so happy to be back and looking forward to teaching and seeing you guys and gals this week! Time away has done me well. :)

We're having the workshops with Daphne and Tom this Saturday. That's Daphne above....looking all cute. If you can come, please do so! You can register at the studio or online here.

We're also having our first community yoga class this coming Sunday at 4:00! Bring yourself and friends to a free/donation based yoga class!

No comments: