Saturday, March 07, 2009

happy (almost) spring!



So I'm jumping the gun a bit! But my oh my what a glorious day!! We were inside the studio from 9:00 till almost 6:00 tonight but just looking outside and knowing how warm it was made my heart happy. And there were a bunch of firsts:

1. I go to wear my fave cropped yoga pants today. And didn't get cold at all!
2. The flowers are coming out at Sunshine Grow Shop in front of the studio. Made my heart happy (again) looking out the window and seeing them. Lots of pansies to choose from just in case you need to add some color to your life.
3. I had my first iced soy mocha for the year. Tracy led the anatomy portion of our training at the end of the day. After we finished we walked to starbucks, enjoyed a drink, AND sat outside. Can you believe it?!! Not the coffee part....the sitting outside part.

This weekend kicked off my yoga teacher training marathon for the next five weekends. Whew...here I come yogi's! So excited to share the yoga love in Hazard beginning next weekend! And to spend time at home with my mama. :)

I'm trying to schedule some time in April in between training weekends to have a staycation (you guys heard of this). Do a detox, take walks, long baths, easy yoga, clean, organize, read, write, and dig in the dirt. Sounds lovely, huh?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm jealous. It sounds wonderful.