Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the process


Begin at the beginning and go till you come to the end then stop. ~Lewis Carroll

The old flooring is all gone at the new studio, the walls are nearly covered with new paint (thanks Sarah and Andy), and the new floor is being delivered today. Together with a friend I think we've devised a plan to seperate the space into two areas...
1. Sign in area, waiting area, tea and yumminess station, and restrooms
2. Beautiful yoga practice space

I've been spending way too much time on Ikea's website and ripping pages from their catlogue. I've gone through many old Yoga Journals, ripping and clipping images to create a new vision board for the new studio that is now places front and center in my bedroom so I can see it all the time.

I'm hoping to get my hopes and vision for the new studio on paper some today. I haven't had much time to write/journal but somewhere today I'm hoping to find the time as it's a really important step for me in this whole big, fun, exciting and scary process.

I hope to see you today for a class. The yin yoga class tonight will be a pretty perfect way to kick off the Thanksgiving celebration. And you know me, I'll probably have some delightful sweet treat to send you away with. Have a joyous day dear ones. :-)

No comments: