Friday, November 07, 2008

the laughing one

I am the laughing one
I am the dancing one
I whisper secrets
As I flow.
~Starhawk

Wow it's been a magical week! Beautiful weather, beautiful election day, and loads of fun teaching my classes this week. To top it all off, my brother and I bought tickets to Mexico for January. We'll travel to the Yucantan, spend three nights at Isla Mujeres and four night in Tulum (of course)! I am completely thrilled about our upcoming trip!

Andy and I wake early in the morning and drive to Indianapolis for the day. I'll be taking two workshops at City Yoga with Nicki and Eddie from Hawaii. The morning workshop is "Wake up and Flow" and the afternoon is "Hip Openers", one of my fave to focus on. So I'm delighted to get away for the day and be a student and spend a nice evening out with Andy.

Yes, many reasons to be the laughing and dancing one this week!

No comments: