Saturday, November 01, 2008

flyin' by


Hi All! It's November! And it's almost 70 degrees here! What a beautiful day here in KY? Andy has been outside doing some touch up painting and I've been watching him via sitting on a tree stump and/or lying down in the grass, basking in the sun. Myself and the dogs have been enjoying the day.

The past few days have been quite busy. Yesterday I was up at 6:00 to get ready for a health fair. The lovely Sarah came along and was kind enough to talk about all the wonderful benefits of yoga to the nice peeps that came to our booth. I had the good fortune of teaching three yoga classes to mostly yoga newbies. I do love this. One sweet gal just couldn't get over how her back had been hurting before the class and "magically" it felt better after our yoga bit. Ahhh, that yoga is good stuff. I also taught a private yoga session AND was treated to two pumpkin cookies from Magees. Yum....and yes I did share with Andy. He does sweet things like paint our house. ;-)

Today was more teaching at the studio and leading a semi-private with a lovely mom and daughter duo. What fun?! It has been a delight getting to know these two and being just a tiny part of helping them to use yoga as a way to have fun and connect. Ahhh, yoga...more good stuff.

Tomorrow I'll get to take Teresa's class AND take the yoga workshop with my friend Anna. I'm so looking forward to this. And it should be another delightfully beautiful day! I can feel the days slipping on by so I'm trying my best to enjoy them fully....day by day. Wishing you much of the same!

No comments: