Tuesday, June 05, 2007

swirling


"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." Mel Brooks


Ever had one of those days when you're just so busy that you feel like the world is swirling around you? I found myself making a mental list of all the things I needed to do today while I was brushing my teeth this morning. And at that moment, all I wanted to do was go upstairs to my little yoga room...sit on my big cushion, close my eyes, and breathe. But I didn't have enough time. However, I did get a few things in from Hugger Mugger today and this zafu was one of the things. In just a few minutes, you'll find me sitting on a meditation cushion, with my eyes closed, breathing blissfully.
If you love the zafu as much as I do, you can buy one at the studio.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

mmm...i hear you on the swirling and the breathing :) got both going on here! trying for less swirling though and more breathing. xo, mindy