Thursday, June 07, 2007

exciting stuff


I'm going tomorrow to visit my brother (that's him with the big ole glasses) and enjoy the festivities of Seedtime on the Cumberland (also known as the Seedtime Festival). It's a great time with lots of great people. Joel and Amelia host a "hospitality porch" as their home is within walking distance of the festivities. I love the email I got this week inviting people to "slide on over for a cool, refreshing beverage, a snack and a rest in the hammock. And of course, "bring along anyone you acquire on the way." Yes, they are a friendly bunch. Andy and I are packing our camping gear up just in case we have to set up camp up in the yard. That's where we will be in all likelihood.
The other big, exciting, fun news is that we are going to have a 200 hour teacher training at Barefoot Works! I loved my training with my teacher Anna so much, that I'm going to use her program and do my very own. The training is registered with Yoga Alliance and will begin in January of 2008. More details to come soon. Let me know if you are interested in teaching yoga and changing peoples' lives!

No comments: