Friday, June 22, 2007

3 is the magic number


This seems to be popping up on some blogs I browse. Feel free to play and send along. :-)


3 jobs that i've held:


  1. outdoor education/recreation gal at Raven Run

  2. recreation director for a teeny tiny town in SC

  3. recreation supervisor in TX (hmmm, I see a pattern here). Yoga is recreation, among many other things ;-)

3 movies I can watch over and over:



  1. Dirty Dancing

  2. Cutting Edge

  3. Breakfast Club (another pattern...I seem to be stuck in the 80's)

3 place I've lived:



  1. Richmond, KY

  2. Pearland, TX

  3. Nicholasville, KY

3 favorite foods:



  1. PB & J

  2. Pad Thai w/ tofu

  3. Veggie Burrito

3 websites I visit daily:



  1. Superhero Journal

  2. Jen Gray

  3. Wish Studio

3 places I'd rather be now:



  1. St. George Island with Andy

  2. Asheville with the yogi's

  3. London, England with Liz


1 comment:

Mindy said...

i love all those 80's flicks too :) thanks for sharing these tidbits about you!