Tuesday, June 10, 2008

these days

I've been admiring how pretty Teresa's classes are when she teaches chair yoga. She did a class with the teacher trainees. It was pretty to watch and makes me happy to know that yoga can be practiced by all. All the gals felt so inspired afterwards.

I've been watching a late showing of Sex and the City. This was after working till 9:30 pm and before being back at the studio at 8:00 am the next morning. My friend couldn't believe I was snapping pics in the movie. Doesn't everybody?

I've been hanging out with my little nieces and nephews when I haven't been at the studio and teaching. I have to say that I have a whole new respect for the mama's and the papa's. Andy and I had the kids at our house four night during the past week. They're big work, big joy, big eaters, big heart warmers, and my goodness you can spend $50 so very quickly. Then you see them tuckered out like this: And you know it's completely worth all the time, energy....and money. ;-)

I'm working on a new business plan in a way that allows me to imagine more and stress less. There is a reason I'm not an accountant.

I'm working on the final details of teacher training. I'm a bit sad and a bit excited about the end. It has been much hard work, but as a teacher it's been the most rewarding thing I've done. I'm excited for the gals, excited about a soon to be completion of the first yoga teacher training, and a little saddened that our bi monthly dates will come to a close in a couple more weeks.

I've bought my plane ticket for Mexico and planning all the details for the days we'll be there. I'm doing down two days early as a litte treat for myself.

That's what's going on these days. I hope it's big happiness and joy where ever you are.

No comments: