Saturday, June 21, 2008

free yoga day


Thanks to everyone for coming out today for our very first FREE Yoga Day. I'm hoping to make this into an annual event at Barefoot Works. The teachers were fabulous. It was a complete thrill for me to witness these new teachers do "their" thing. To work their very own yoga magic. We embarked on this journey six months ago and to see how far they've come completely blows me away. Thank you to the students who support everything that goes on at the studio. Thank you for spreading the yoga word, thank you for encouraging your friends to come along. Thank you for trusting us to help take care of your body....and your spirit. What an honor it is. Always.
I took a two hour "nap" late this evening. It appears that my body was a bit tired! I expect to be up late catching up on some reading of my two faves....books and blogs. :-)

*I left my camera at the studio so I'll post some pic tomorrow*

No comments: