Monday, September 15, 2008

barefoot works voted best yoga class in lexington!


This past Saturday my friend and I are leaving Kroger and out of the corner of my eye I see the "Best of Lexington" issue by Ace Weekly sitting on a wire shelf. I had to pick up some almonds for the health fair and we were on our way to see "The Women" at the Movie Tavern.

I flipped through the pages and under the Health and Fitness section, for Best Yoga Class.....was my baby, Barefoot Works!! Rated as #1!!

So of course I was a thrilled yogini. All sorts of hootin' and hollerin'. Big smiles. Happy Day.

Thank you for voting for Barefoot Works. I know that we have the absolute best, most loyal, most appreciative, most happy, most wonderful yogis and yoginis that frequent Barefoot Works. I'm always so happy to see you walk through the door and consider it a honor to share yoga with you.

May your day be filled with joy and abundance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!
I totally missed out on that this year. Just proves that everyone thinks BW is #1!!!
Irene