Wednesday, July 09, 2008

off on a yoga adventure



The flip flops and flowy dresses
The suncreen and sunglasses
The yoga pants and yoga books
The candles and crafty supplies
The sequences, schedule, sutras, and bathing suits...

It's all there neatly packed in my suitcase.

This time tomorrow night I'll be under a blanket of stars outside my cabana listening to the waves wash upon the shore. Pen in hand, journal in lap, smile on my face writing about the lucky gal that gets to spend ten days in a little slice of heavan known as Maya Tulum

I'm off on a yoga adventure and I couldn't be more excited.

*Check back here to get the scoop while we're away in Mexico.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
By the time you get this you will be in Talum hopefully relaxing and having a drink with an umbrella.
Sorry I didn't get to tell you goodby in person (crazy week), but know you all will have the best time ever.
Tell all my yoga buddies that I said hello and not to worry about us city kids that are lonesome for their playmates!
Can't wait to hear this year "edition" of beautiful Talum.
Wishing you the best trip ever!
irene