Friday, February 01, 2008

fabulous friday


Wow, it seems like it has been forever since I've posted....when in reality it's only been since Monday. The week has been busy and I've found little time to escape to blogland. I'm so excited to be home this weekend as I've had very little (weekend) time here in the big blue house over the last month and a half. I got lots of work finished today, so I'm hoping to chill, relax and take it easy this weekend.
I spent nearly six hours today inputting, analyzing and studying numbers. In the midst of my fun accounting times, my sister calls me up and in the middle of our conversation she says "What's wrong. You sound depressed?" No, my mind is just numb....from the numbers, I replied. I wanted to break out and sing the ABC's. But lucky for her. I refrained. You accountants, I stand up, bow to you, and namaste. Over and and over again. The accounting part is probably...well it is, my least favorite part of owning a business. Give me a room full of people and I can talk all day about how wonderful yoga is. But at the end of the year come tax time, I'm working the deep breathing and chair stretches overtime!
Happy days are hear again! It's Friday and I'm free from the numbers. Andy and I went to the grocery store and I bought little marshmallows that I will be enjoying with some hot chocolate here shortly. It's just after 6:00 and I'm on my way to put on some warm jammies, read a book and drink some tasty hot chocolate. Maybe, just maybe I'll get out to take some pictures tomorrow, as it's been a long time since I've had some quality time with my camera.
May marshmallows and hot chocolate warm your belly, fuzzy slippers warms your toes, and something or someone special warm your heart. Have a delightfully happy weekend. :-) I know I intend to.
PS - That super swanky, super cool room was the room Andy and I stayed in DC. I loved, loved, loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've been having camera withdrawal with the yucky weather we've been having lately. Alas, today Heather and I went hiking at Raven Run and I took a bunch of photos. You can see them on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bhsher/

Peace.