Monday, December 18, 2006

A Stowe White Christmas


After class tomorrow night Andy and I are driving to spend the night in Cincinnati then getting up early Wednesday morning to fly to Stowe, Vermont. Instead of giving gifts this year on Andy's side of the family, we decided to take a family ski trip instead. I just love, love, love to travel, so this of course, made me very happy. We'll have six days to ski, sip hot cocoa, sample local restaurants, and watch holiday movies. Andy and I are so excited to go to Ben & Jerry's! I've also found a small yoga studio that offers classes a couple days during the week. I'm hoping to make it to a class. I'm planning to take lots of pictures of this beautiful old village and do lots of reading. I bought the book "Living Artfully" and I can't wait to flip through the pages and get some ideas about jump starting my imagination in time for the new year. This time of year is so much fun!

No comments: