Monday, December 04, 2006

A bit of bliss


Sunday was such a perfect day for me. It involved all things that I truly enjoy...good food, good friends, good coffee and of course yoga. I led a restorative workshop at Eternal Health Yoga in Lousiville for 11 perfect students. It's so wonderful seeing people from all walks of life take the time to attend a workshop. Those in attendance included yoga teacher trainees, a yoga teacher from way back, and a darling guy taking his very first yoga class/workshop...with his fiancee sitting alongside him. I just love the fact that you never really know who could walk through the door for a yoga class. It creates a feeling of community, everyone is welcome. Speaking of community...
After the workshop people sat around and sipped tea, speaking of their experiences with yoga and life in general. Very nice,very quaint, it all just felt really good. Then a group of us went to Cafe Lou Lous for a yummy dinner, followed by coffee at the Java Brewing Company. I've been to this coffee shop with Shelli a couple of times and I just love it. This is what I call a real coffee shop. A welcoming bar, floor to ceiling bookshelves, a stone fireplace, great coffee, and lots of people hanging around doing their thing. It was the perfect ending to a a really great day. Just perfect... just a bit of bliss ;-)

No comments: