Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ahh, to be young


When I grow up, I want to remember that I always wanted to be about a thousand different things & one lifetime didn't seem nearly enough. When I grow up, I hope it's at the very end when it doesn't matter anymore anyway. Brian Andreas of Storypeople

I'm going to Richmond tomorrow to teach yoga to a group of fifth and first graders....at separate times of course. I'll be teaching to both of my nieces classes, should be fun!

Also going to Louisville tomorrow night for an open house at Eternal Health Yoga. That's sure to lots of fun. Great music, wine, food, cool clothes and cool yogis!

Saturday we're having a yin yoga workshop at the studio with Anna Ferguson. The workshop is from 1:00 till 4:00. If you don't have plans, then plan to join us! Anna is an amazing teacher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you so busy?? man! how was the 5th grade yoga??

Sharon Tessandori said...

Fifth grade yoga was better than I expected. You know, there are that age where they're too cool for everthing. I had a couple rowdy boys, but all in all it was great!