Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

"It's time to start living the life you've imagined." Henry James
Here's to the best, most abundant and inspiring year that we can all dream of and envision. I feel like this is going to be a really big year. Great things are in store, I just know it, and I'm ready! I'm keeping my eyes, ears, and heart open to all possibilities. I don't make resolutions. I can't even remember the last one I made. What I do however, is make lists. Lists of things I want to do and experience. A few items on this year's list includes participating in a Buff Betty adventure race, growing a veggie garden, attend a yoga conference, completing the upstairs bathroom (with assistance of course), and continue to build a yoga community at Barefoot Works.
Wishing you a year full of surprise, delight, and love. Cheers!

No comments: