Tuesday, June 16, 2009

calling all yogis.....



So the talented Retta (that's her on the right with Shannon next to her at NC retreat) is currently working on a brand new website for Barefoot Works. And might I add....that's is oh my gosh so pretty. When I saw the design I wanted to squeal with delight. Yep. That cool. And perfect for me.

So I'm looking for some fresh testimonials to sprinkle about the website. After all my words only count for so much. Yours go much further. And rightfully so.

If you feel that myself, Barefoot Works, or yoga in general has helped you to lead a healthier, happier and more blissed out life in general....please share.

Things to ponder....
*How yoga has made a positive impact in your life? You know, in the big ways....daily life, work, relationships, body image, self esteem, overall health and bliss factor, etc...
*How you connect with the teachings/teachers?
*How you feel about the Barefoot Works community?
*What you enjoy most about Barefoot Works?

And since I know that some of you are perfectionist, please don't worry. It does not need to be perfect. Just truth-full and heartfelt. That's all.

Please submit them below or email to me at barefootworks at hotmail dotcom. If you do so, I'm happy to gift a free class card to you for your time.

Also, we are taking some photos at the studio on Friday at 4:30. The pics will be used on the new website. If you'd like to come and participate (do what you do best, yoga), please let me know!

So there is a chance to see your name and pic in print!

No comments: