Wednesday, February 27, 2008

yoga on this beach



I know I should be working, planning a yoga class, or possibly doing my own yoga practice. However, I glance out the studio window and see the snow swirling around and I wonder if spring really is just around the corner. The snow and cold temps have me once again dreaming about an escape to a quiet and quaint beach. I even bought two new pairs of shorts (and I really don't even wear shorts)yesterday at Target, thinking these will be perfect for Tulum. And it's not even March yet! I'm looking at all kinds of video footage from Tulum and I'm quickly reminded of how beautiful and how special this place is. I think I'll warm myself up by making myself some hot tea. Maybe even do my yoga practice. It wont be quite the same as yoga on the beach, but it will do. ;-)

Click here to get the scoop about a most fabulous yoga retreat to Tulum Mexico! Stay warm and cozy. It's cold out there!

No comments: