Saturday, April 07, 2007

lucky duckie


It's a troublesome world.
All the people who're in it
and troubled with troubles
almost every minute.


Just tell yourself, Duckie,
you're really quite lucky!
Some people are much more...
oh, ever so much more...
oh, muchly much-much more
unlucky than you!
Dr.Seuss - Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?


We're celebrating Easter here at the big blue house tomorrow. I'm quite excited about that! I'm in the middle of making Easter baskets for everybody that's coming, even the adults are getting some surprises and sweet treats. I'm scattering some words, quotes and passages in the baskets. I've included the above in the girls baskets. I thought it was quite appropriate. Now I must get back to stuffing eggs and making labels for the baskets! Have a hippity happy night :-)

No comments: